Few dishes can claim to be healthy, easy to prepare and delicious all at the same time, but a grilled vegetable recipe will always hit the spot. Vegetables are an economical choice but you can do such fantastic things with them. If you are grilling burgers, steak, or chicken, why not add some juicy veggies to the grill as well? If your making the main meat dish on the grill then doing the veggies there also is a sensible choice in the fact that you only have to worry about one cooking vessel not having to run into the kitchen to check on something while your meat burns away on the unattended grill while you’re gone.
EasyBarbequeRecipes.com will walk you through how to make the best grilled vegetables ever, whether you are looking for advice about choosing and preparing veggies, or whether you just want some ideas for vegetable recipes. You can serve your grilled vegetables as they are, perhaps marinating them before cooking, or you can make them into pizza toppings, soups and much more. Grilled veggies are really versatile. Much of the vegetable content is the same great content we had on our dedicated veggie site before we expanded to cover all things barbeque not just the veggies. So, see we actual got our grilling roots founded in the vegetable end of the grill and therefore know veggies well.
New Grilled Veggie Ideas
Perhaps you have already experimented with grilled vegetable recipes, in which case EasyBarbequeRecipes.com can offer you some new ideas for your favorite veggies. You can add flavor by adding wine, spices, herbs, and other seasonings. Continue reading
When it comes to a barbecue, most people simply throw some steaks or burgers on the grill, along with some bread. Chips and dip are consumed in large quantities, alongside a fresh salad. What most people fail to realize is that their BBQ is a fairly unbalanced meal leaning heavily towards the protein and starch. Lettuce has little in the way of vital nutrients for the body, so adding some vegetables to a barbecue is an important part of having a balanced diet.
Throwing some vegetables on the grill may not seem like your ideal barbecue, but you can actually prepare some simple vegetables to grill in a tasty way. By adding some vegetables to your meal, you can actually enjoy a barbecue without breaking your diet. You can have fun making vegetables in a tasty and original way, and you will be ensuring that you take good care of your body.
One of the best things that you can barbecue is large breaded zucchini. To prepare them, you simply slice them fairly thin. Beat some eggs, and dip the zucchini in the egg before breading them with flour or breadcrumbs. Grilling these simple vegetables is one of the best ways to ensure that they come out crispy and tasty without having to deep fry them.
Another simple form of grilled vegetables that you can prepare is cabbage leaves soaked in a soy sauce marinade. Combining soy sauce, vinegar, salt, pepper, garlic, and onions will make a tasty marinade for your cabbage leaves. Let them sit in the marinade for 45 minutes, then toss them on the grill for the perfect tasty grilled cabbage.
You can even make a simple vegetable pizza on the grill, using thin whole wheat bread dough, tomato sauce, cheese, and some of your favorite vegetables. Another less known secret is the vegetable burger using carrots instead of protein. Soaking the carrots in the same soy sauce, dipping the patties in flour and egg, and grilling them is a great way to make a simple vegetable burger.
Making vegetable shish kebabs is a great way to add some variety to your diet. Skewer a variety of vegetables and even fruits on kebab sticks, and simply throw them on the grill to cook. You can ensure that you have a balanced diet by adding some vegetables to your barbecue, and there are dozens of grilled vegetable recipes that you can easily follow.
When it comes down to it, you can even throw some bell peppers, carrots, zucchini, or pretty much any other vegetable on the grill. Grilling your vegetables is a great way to cook them without the fat, and you can have fun finding new and creative ways to prepare vegetables on your grill so that you and your family will be enticed to eat them.
Want even more EasyVegetableRecipes.com click here
Many different cooking methods can be used when you are preparing veggies. In fact, you can even eat them raw. Other cooking methods include boiling, frying, steaming, and even roasting. Of course, there is nothing quite like grilling the veggies out on the grill. On the grill, they are infused with a smoky flavor and a nice texture that makes them wonderful to eat. If you have never grilled vegetables in the past, here are just a few top reasons to give this preparation method a try.
Reason #1 – It’s a Healthy Cooking Method
One of the big reasons to start grilling your veggies is because grilling is actually such a healthy cooking method. Not only are the vegetables great, but also this is a cooking method that keeps them good for you. You do not have to fry them in fat or add a lot of butter to them, which racks up the calories fast. Simply brush with some olive oil and add some spices and you can grill up tasty and nutritious dishes.
Reason #2 – Grilling is Easy
Another great reason to grill out when cooking veggies is because grilling is actually so easy. The recipes are simple and anyone can easily start cooking out on the grill. Even if you are a beginner, you will be able to turn out tasty treats. Continue reading
- Easy Grilled Eggplant with a Basil Tomato Salsa June 11, 2016
- Memorial Day Poem and Remembrance May 30, 2016
- The Updates Continue Notes from Site Owner Christine May 29, 2016
- How to Grill Vegetables for Perfect Results Every Time May 10, 2016
- How to Make the World’s Best Hamburger Recipes Guaranteed April 24, 2016
- Cleaning Barbecue Grills April 14, 2016
- A Few New Asparagus Ideas April 1, 2016
- How Do I Boil Easter Eggs? March 26, 2016
- How to Cook a Spiral-Sliced Ham March 12, 2016
- Traditional Easter Food and Easter Recipes March 6, 2016
- Romanian Baked Potato and Ham Recipe February 28, 2016
- Easy Cupcake Recipes to Make at Home February 11, 2016
- Valentine Recipe for Kids February 8, 2016
- Romantic Valentine Cupcake Recipe February 2, 2016
- Clever and Creative Valentine Food January 24, 2016
- Sensational Superbowl Party Food Ideas January 22, 2016
- Cheese and Tomato Mini Pizza Recipe January 20, 2016
- Pizza Makes Perfect Comfort Food January 19, 2016
- Home (76087 Views)
- Grilled Chicken Sliders Recipe (43130 Views)
- Overnight Crockpot Oatmeal with Cinnamon and Vanilla (36149 Views)
- How to Make the Best Homemade French Fries (25338 Views)
- Popular Breakfast Foods (22486 Views)
- Different Curry Regions (19750 Views)
- Homemade Gravy Recipes (19546 Views)
- Easy Cold Pasta Salad Recipes (18091 Views)
- Crockpot Lemon Chicken Recipe (17628 Views)
- Recipes for Panini Sandwiches (15852 Views)
- Different Curry RegionsFebruary 19, 2015
- A Guide to Essential Herbs for CookingFebruary 3, 2015
- RecipeographySeptember 4, 2014
- Wine Cellars More Then Just Wine StorageJuly 7, 2014
- Basic Wine Cellars - What to Look ForJuly 7, 2014
- An Introduction to Wine CollectingJuly 7, 2014
- Order Wine OnlineJuly 7, 2014
- Tips for Making the Best Cheeseburger RecipesNovember 16, 2013
- Good Crockpot RecipesNovember 2, 2013
- Orange Oil - The Vibrant OilOctober 1, 2013