Cupcakes make a great snack and they are a much-appreciated treat. You can enjoy a cupcake without guilt, since their diminutive size keeps them light. Have you ever made your own cupcake recipes? It might surprise you to discover just how easy cupcakes are to make yourself. You can use a cake mix to make them, or you can make your own cupcake recipes from scratch, using a few basic ingredients you might already have in the refrigerator and pantry.
Cupcakes come in many types and flavors. You can get double chocolate ones, a simple vanilla cupcake with buttercream frosting, fruit-topped cupcakes, filled ones, and so many more, and there are lots of recipes to whet your appetite at DecadentDessertRecipes.com where you will also find all the best cupcake articles and cupcake cooking tips. Continue reading
When the fall rolls around, people will look at some of the delicious ideas they can come up with for the various autumn cupcakes out there. These cupcakes can be a very simple style and will offer a unique candy leaf on top to leave you with a dessert that will work perfectly for Halloween and beyond.
Some of the best choices for the cupcake batter that you use will be options that contain spice and even pumpkin. What you are going to find is that these autumn cupcakes will work exceptionally well when you tie them in as much as possible into the season. This also means you are going to want to have plenty of visual ties to the season. Beyond the fall colors in each leaf, you are also going to want to consider the wrapper for the cupcake as well. By taking your time to ensure the visual appearance is top notch, you can ensure that you do deliver a great experience.
Take a few moments to consider the recipe below. What you are going to find is that it will offer you a good platform to create your own unique autumn cupcakes and they will work perfectly for any Halloween party that you might end up hosting. Best of all, you are going to find that after all is said and done, you will have a unique design that you can use beyond this holiday as well. That makes it one of the best choices you will have when it comes to a simple dessert. Continue reading
Hartford, CT – May 31, 2011 — The uniquely designs cupcake website offered by the Recipe Publishing Network is the brainchild of Christine Szalay-Kudra. As an expert that deals with a variety of recipe topics, she saw a demand for a unique website that offered a look at cupcake recipes as well as unique frostings and design options. The reason is the growing demand for these sweet treats.
“Let’s face it, it’s not kids lining up in NY city paying $7 a pop for cupcakes its adults that want a sweet fix but not get to carried away,” offers Christine.
With the recent explosion in cupcake popularity, there is no doubt that this is true. However, beyond the basics, the new website is devoted to more than a series of recipes for these individual cakes. The fact is that most people will set out to a fancy boutique and spend more on a single batch than what they could spend making a dozen of these sweet treats. As a mother who looked to provide quality food to her family while on a budget, Christine decided to take on the cupcake demand. Continue reading
A Tasty Introduction to Fun Cupcake Ideas
You will find more than 80 cupcake recipes over at DecadentDessertRecipes.com if you wish to take a look at what we have sourced for you. Cupcakes are so simple and even if you are completely new to baking, you will find our recipes easy to follow. Whether you are a newbie in the kitchen or accustomed to feeding a hungry family, cupcakes are one of the simplest recipes to choose. There are old-fashioned recipes, modern ones and many more kinds.
You Cannot Beat Homemade Cupcakes
Store-bought cupcakes will just about do if you are in a hurry but nothing beats the charm of a home-baked cupcake recipe. First of all, you will not have all the artificial chemicals and additives in your homemade cupcakes that you are sure to get in the store-bought ones.
Also, homemade cupcakes look different. Store-bought ones are all identical; they are all exactly the same size and shape. Homemade ones tend to vary a little, which gives them a charm of their own. Homemade cupcakes also taste much nicer than anything you could buy, especially when served warm from the oven. There are a lot of different cupcake decorating ideas you can use, to ensure your homemade cupcakes look appealing and delicious. Continue reading
- Easy Grilled Eggplant with a Basil Tomato Salsa June 11, 2016
- Memorial Day Poem and Remembrance May 30, 2016
- The Updates Continue Notes from Site Owner Christine May 29, 2016
- How to Grill Vegetables for Perfect Results Every Time May 10, 2016
- How to Make the World’s Best Hamburger Recipes Guaranteed April 24, 2016
- Cleaning Barbecue Grills April 14, 2016
- A Few New Asparagus Ideas April 1, 2016
- How Do I Boil Easter Eggs? March 26, 2016
- How to Cook a Spiral-Sliced Ham March 12, 2016
- Traditional Easter Food and Easter Recipes March 6, 2016
- Romanian Baked Potato and Ham Recipe February 28, 2016
- Easy Cupcake Recipes to Make at Home February 11, 2016
- Valentine Recipe for Kids February 8, 2016
- Romantic Valentine Cupcake Recipe February 2, 2016
- Clever and Creative Valentine Food January 24, 2016
- Sensational Superbowl Party Food Ideas January 22, 2016
- Cheese and Tomato Mini Pizza Recipe January 20, 2016
- Pizza Makes Perfect Comfort Food January 19, 2016
- Home (76087 Views)
- Grilled Chicken Sliders Recipe (43130 Views)
- Overnight Crockpot Oatmeal with Cinnamon and Vanilla (36149 Views)
- How to Make the Best Homemade French Fries (25338 Views)
- Popular Breakfast Foods (22486 Views)
- Different Curry Regions (19750 Views)
- Homemade Gravy Recipes (19546 Views)
- Easy Cold Pasta Salad Recipes (18091 Views)
- Crockpot Lemon Chicken Recipe (17628 Views)
- Recipes for Panini Sandwiches (15852 Views)
- Different Curry RegionsFebruary 19, 2015
- A Guide to Essential Herbs for CookingFebruary 3, 2015
- RecipeographySeptember 4, 2014
- Wine Cellars More Then Just Wine StorageJuly 7, 2014
- Basic Wine Cellars - What to Look ForJuly 7, 2014
- An Introduction to Wine CollectingJuly 7, 2014
- Order Wine OnlineJuly 7, 2014
- Tips for Making the Best Cheeseburger RecipesNovember 16, 2013
- Good Crockpot RecipesNovember 2, 2013
- Orange Oil - The Vibrant OilOctober 1, 2013