Perhaps you like to try fancy bun recipes, such as cheese buns, garlic buns, whole wheat and rye buns or seed topped buns. Sometimes, however, a basic hamburger recipe is really all you need and you can focus on the flavor of your delicious homemade burgers when you serve them in a plain bun.
Fresh bread is soft, full of flavor and has a delicious aroma so why not make this mouthwatering basic hamburger bun recipe the next time you are making burgers? This is a very easy recipe to follow and anybody can make these easy hamburger buns. You can either follow the recipe for pretty shaped buns or just make them round.
- ½ cup warm milk
- ½ cup warm water
- ⅓ cup white sugar
- ⅓ cup plus ¼ cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 package active dried yeast
- 3 ¾ cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Put the water, egg, milk, ? cup butter, salt, flour, sugar, and yeast in the bread machine, in the order suggested by the manufacturer.
- Select the dough cycle and first rise cycle.
- Turn the dough on to a floured board and divide it in half, rolling each half into a 12 inch round.
- Spread the remaining butter over the whole rounds.
- Cut each round into 8 wedges and roll them up, starting at the wide end.
- Place them point side down on an ungreased cookie sheet, cover with a kitchen towel and let them rise for an hour.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F and bake the buns for 10 to 15 minutes, until they are golden brown.
Leave a Reply
- Popular Breakfast Foods February 19, 2015
- Frankenfood Should We Really be Worried? November 24, 2014
- Poverty the American Shame November 23, 2014
- The State of Poverty and Food in America November 23, 2014
- Thanksgiving Then and Now November 22, 2014
- The Anatomy of a Day-After Turkey Sandwich November 21, 2014
- How to Make a Homemade Hamburger August 30, 2014
- Asian Beef Salad Recipe August 30, 2014
- One of the Best Chicken Parmesan Recipes August 27, 2014
- How to Make Brined Roast Turkey Recipes August 26, 2014
- Indulgent Chocolate Dessert Recipes with Nuts August 25, 2014
- Baked Ham and Potato Gratin August 24, 2014
- Traditional Stuffed Cabbage Recipes August 23, 2014
- Wine Around the World July 7, 2014
- Wine 101 – Which Wine to Pick in a Restaurant July 7, 2014
- What is a Wine Aerator and Do You Need One? July 7, 2014
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Sweet Red Wine July 7, 2014
- Wine Making Equipment for Homemade Wine July 7, 2014
- Home (69707 Views)
- Grilled Chicken Sliders Recipe (41376 Views)
- Overnight Crockpot Oatmeal with Cinnamon and Vanilla (31595 Views)
- How to Make the Best Homemade French Fries (17368 Views)
- Swedish Meatballs Recipe (13772 Views)
- Homemade Gravy Recipes (12181 Views)
- Easy Cold Pasta Salad Recipes (12174 Views)
- Easy Crockpot Recipes for Turkey Breast (11589 Views)
- Crockpot Lemon Chicken Recipe (10127 Views)
- Slow Cooker Recipe Chicken Piccata (9903 Views)
- Different Curry RegionsFebruary 19, 2015
- A Guide to Essential Herbs for CookingFebruary 3, 2015
- RecipeographySeptember 4, 2014
- Wine Cellars More Then Just Wine StorageJuly 7, 2014
- Basic Wine Cellars - What to Look ForJuly 7, 2014
- An Introduction to Wine CollectingJuly 7, 2014
- Order Wine OnlineJuly 7, 2014
- Tips for Making the Best Cheeseburger RecipesNovember 16, 2013
- Good Crockpot RecipesNovember 2, 2013
- Orange Oil - The Vibrant OilOctober 1, 2013