Perhaps you like to try fancy bun recipes, such as cheese buns, garlic buns, whole wheat and rye buns or seed topped buns. Sometimes, however, a basic hamburger recipe is really all you need and you can focus on the flavor of your delicious homemade burgers when you serve them in a plain bun.
Fresh bread is soft, full of flavor and has a delicious aroma so why not make this mouthwatering basic hamburger bun recipe the next time you are making burgers? This is a very easy recipe to follow and anybody can make these easy hamburger buns. You can either follow the recipe for pretty shaped buns or just make them round.
- ½ cup warm milk
- ½ cup warm water
- ⅓ cup white sugar
- ⅓ cup plus ¼ cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 package active dried yeast
- 3 ¾ cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Put the water, egg, milk, ? cup butter, salt, flour, sugar, and yeast in the bread machine, in the order suggested by the manufacturer.
- Select the dough cycle and first rise cycle.
- Turn the dough on to a floured board and divide it in half, rolling each half into a 12 inch round.
- Spread the remaining butter over the whole rounds.
- Cut each round into 8 wedges and roll them up, starting at the wide end.
- Place them point side down on an ungreased cookie sheet, cover with a kitchen towel and let them rise for an hour.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F and bake the buns for 10 to 15 minutes, until they are golden brown.
Current average ratings.
Leave a Reply
- Barbecue Baked Chicken Recipes
- Easy Crockpot Recipes for Turkey Breast
- Halloween Dinosaur Eggs
- Persian Crockpot Chicken Recipes with Pomegranate
- One of the Best Veal Stew Recipes with Herbs
- Slow Cooker Recipe Chicken Piccata
- Slow Cooker Easy Creamed Corn Recipe
- Indian Style Lentils and Rhubarb
- Overnight Crockpot Oatmeal with Cinnamon and Vanilla
- Easy Chicken Curry in the Crockpot
- Bourbon and Cola Pork Spare Ribs Video Recipe April 24, 2014
- Recipe Video April 24, 2014
- How to Make a Quick Salsa with Canned Tomatoes April 24, 2014
- How to Make Fiddlehead Recipes April 24, 2014
- Cheesy Vegetable Casserole Recipe by Betty April 24, 2014
- Recipes Cooking Food Pictures Video April 23, 2014
- Fried Chicken Video Recipes April 23, 2014
- Low-Fat Healthy Vegetable Lasagna Recipe April 23, 2014
- Vegetable Fried Rice Recipe April 23, 2014
- How to Make Tasty Vegetable Stir Fry Recipes April 23, 2014
- Potato Cake Recipe Healthy Vegan Recipes on Video April 22, 2014
- Traditional Italian Easter Pie Recipes with Video April 22, 2014
- Home (39881 Views)
- Grilled Chicken Sliders Recipe (39877 Views)
- Overnight Crockpot Oatmeal with Cinnamon and Vanilla (20951 Views)
- Easy Crockpot Recipes for Turkey Breast (8666 Views)
- Spicy Pulled Pork Crockpot Recipes (8233 Views)
- Simple Comfort Food – Crockpot Sloppy Joes (6927 Views)
- How to Make the Best Homemade French Fries (6749 Views)
- Slow Cooker Recipe Chicken Piccata (5494 Views)
- Juicy Turkey Meatloaf in Crockpot (5434 Views)
- Crockpot Lemon Chicken Recipe (5135 Views)