Recipe for Crockpot Lemon Chicken
Try our delicious recipe for Crockpot Lemon Chicken. This is a homemade Crockpot Lemon Chicken Recipe that you can make for dinner or for parties. Take this Crockpot Lemon Chicken Recipe with you on the go to a friends house or as a nice meal for someone you love. The beauty of the crockpot is you can cook in, transport food in it and keep your foods warm in it. A Crockpot Lemon Chicken Recipe is the perfect dinner for your slowcooker.
Awesome Crockpot Lemon Chicken
Do you have a long day scheduled and are wondering what to do for dinner? Perhaps you have a business meeting scheduled for later in the day and know you will be late getting home. Well, why not put on some Crockpot Lemon chicken for your family’s dinner tonight. This recipe is quick to make and very delicious to. Your family can dine when they get home and won’t have to wait until you get home, cook, and then eat.
Granted, you all probably enjoy the evening meal together but sometimes things happen to delay our arrival. Ehen you know this might be the case, pull out the crockpot, and prepare a yummy crock pot supper our whole family will savor.
Home Cooking at its best is a wonderful moist and flavorful crock pot recipe, no rush, no muss! Crock Pot Lemon Chicken will save the day! To make this wonderful Crock Pot Lemon Chicken recipe you will simply need to gather your ingredients listed below and follow the simple step by step directions.
Have You Ever used Your Crockpot to Make Lemon Chicken?
- 2 tablespoons butter
- ¼ cup sherry wine or chicken broth
- 3 lbs broiler-fryer chicken
- 1 teaspoon crumbled dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon crumbled dried rosemary
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- Salt and black pepper
- Chop the chicken into 6 pieces and sprinkle it generously with salt and pepper.
- Rub half the oregano, half the rosemary and half the garlic over the chicken.
- Melt the butter in a skillet and brown the chicken pieces.
- Transfer this to the crockpot and sprinkle with the remaining oregano, rosemary and garlic.
- Add the sherry to the skillet you used, and stir with a wooden spoon to loosen up the brown bits.
- Transfer the mixture to the crockpot.
- Cover and cook on low for 7 hours
- Add the lemon juice and cook 1 more hour.
Photo Credit: lemon chicken before cooking by mccun934, on Flickr
- Easy Grilled Eggplant with a Basil Tomato Salsa June 11, 2016
- Memorial Day Poem and Remembrance May 30, 2016
- The Updates Continue Notes from Site Owner Christine May 29, 2016
- How to Grill Vegetables for Perfect Results Every Time May 10, 2016
- How to Make the World’s Best Hamburger Recipes Guaranteed April 24, 2016
- Cleaning Barbecue Grills April 14, 2016
- A Few New Asparagus Ideas April 1, 2016
- How Do I Boil Easter Eggs? March 26, 2016
- How to Cook a Spiral-Sliced Ham March 12, 2016
- Traditional Easter Food and Easter Recipes March 6, 2016
- Romanian Baked Potato and Ham Recipe February 28, 2016
- Easy Cupcake Recipes to Make at Home February 11, 2016
- Valentine Recipe for Kids February 8, 2016
- Romantic Valentine Cupcake Recipe February 2, 2016
- Clever and Creative Valentine Food January 24, 2016
- Sensational Superbowl Party Food Ideas January 22, 2016
- Cheese and Tomato Mini Pizza Recipe January 20, 2016
- Pizza Makes Perfect Comfort Food January 19, 2016
- Home (76066 Views)
- Grilled Chicken Sliders Recipe (43075 Views)
- Overnight Crockpot Oatmeal with Cinnamon and Vanilla (36024 Views)
- How to Make the Best Homemade French Fries (25017 Views)
- Popular Breakfast Foods (21941 Views)
- Homemade Gravy Recipes (19274 Views)
- Different Curry Regions (19072 Views)
- Easy Cold Pasta Salad Recipes (17900 Views)
- Crockpot Lemon Chicken Recipe (17378 Views)
- Recipes for Panini Sandwiches (15509 Views)
- Different Curry RegionsFebruary 19, 2015
- A Guide to Essential Herbs for CookingFebruary 3, 2015
- RecipeographySeptember 4, 2014
- Wine Cellars More Then Just Wine StorageJuly 7, 2014
- Basic Wine Cellars - What to Look ForJuly 7, 2014
- An Introduction to Wine CollectingJuly 7, 2014
- Order Wine OnlineJuly 7, 2014
- Tips for Making the Best Cheeseburger RecipesNovember 16, 2013
- Good Crockpot RecipesNovember 2, 2013
- Orange Oil - The Vibrant OilOctober 1, 2013