Crockpot cooking does not get much simpler than this. To make chicken alfredo in the crockpot, you simply need to combine the ingredients in this chicken alfredo recipe and leave it to cook for a couple of hours. The cheese and garlic are beautiful with the chicken and using alfredo sauce in a jar means less cooking time but tasty results. When people think about slow cooker recipes, they usually envision soups, which take six hours, or stews, which take nine hours, but this crock pot chicken alfredo is ready in two and a half hours. The slow cooking keeps the poultry succulent and moist and combines the flavors nicely.
The garlic powder, salt and pepper add flavor to the alfredo sauce and the Swiss cheese and parmesan cheese enhance the creaminess and the overall flavor. If you enjoy cheesy, creamy pasta recipes and you want to make a simple crockpot recipe, try this chicken alfredo recipe. The results are spectacular and it is suitable for beginners because it is so straightforward to prepare.
This is one of the best crockpot meals for busy weekday evenings and it goes very well on top of steaming hot fettuccine or another kind of pasta. Alternatively, you can serve this crock pot chicken alfredo on top of mashed potato or boiled white rice. The whole family will love the flavors in this delicious crockpot recipe and it will make a change from the kind of meals you normally make on busy weekday evenings.
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, in ½ inch cubes
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 2 lb alfredo pasta sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 package fettuccine pasta
- Salt and black pepper, as needed
- Stir the chicken and alfredo sauce in your slow cooker, then cover and cook for 2 hours on low.
- Add the Swiss cheese, cover and cook for half an hour on low or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Cook the pasta as directed on the package.
- Season the chicken alfredo with salt, pepper and garlic powder and stir in the pasta.
- Sprinkle the parmesan over the top and serve.
You can see how rich and creamy this crock pot chicken alfredo is just by looking at the picture. The combination of chicken, alfredo sauce, garlic, cheese, and pasta makes a hearty, satisfying dinner and the whole family will enjoy it. This is a quick-cooking meal and the smaller you cut up the chicken the faster it will be ready. A whole chicken breast can take five or six hours to cook through in a crockpot but chopped chicken will take less than half that time. Fettuccine and tagliatelle pasta are both good with this dish, or you could try spaghetti, penne, or another kind of pasta to make a change.
Current average ratings.
Leave a Reply
- Barbecue Baked Chicken Recipes
- Easy Crockpot Recipes for Turkey Breast
- Halloween Dinosaur Eggs
- Persian Crockpot Chicken Recipes with Pomegranate
- One of the Best Veal Stew Recipes with Herbs
- Slow Cooker Recipe Chicken Piccata
- Slow Cooker Easy Creamed Corn Recipe
- Indian Style Lentils and Rhubarb
- Overnight Crockpot Oatmeal with Cinnamon and Vanilla
- Easy Chicken Curry in the Crockpot
- Potato Cake Recipe Healthy Vegan Recipes on Video April 22, 2014
- Traditional Italian Easter Pie Recipes with Video April 22, 2014
- Aromatic Recipe – Vegetable Curry Korma Style April 22, 2014
- Quick and Easy Canned Vegetable Recipes with Beans April 22, 2014
- Plenty Vibrant Vegetable Recipes from a Famous Chef April 22, 2014
- Australian Meat Pie Recipe Video April 21, 2014
- Cajun 15 Bean Soup Recipe Video April 21, 2014
- Gino’s Vegetable Lasagna Recipe with Pesto April 21, 2014
- Easy Vegetable Recipe with Garlic and Broccoli April 21, 2014
- Nutritious Vegetable Smoothie Recipes for Your Health April 21, 2014
- Wild Mushroom and Vegetable Pizza Recipe April 20, 2014
- Caponata – Famous Italian Vegetable Side Dish Recipes April 20, 2014
- Grilled Chicken Sliders Recipe (39851 Views)
- Home (39768 Views)
- Overnight Crockpot Oatmeal with Cinnamon and Vanilla (20823 Views)
- Easy Crockpot Recipes for Turkey Breast (8623 Views)
- Spicy Pulled Pork Crockpot Recipes (8208 Views)
- Simple Comfort Food – Crockpot Sloppy Joes (6897 Views)
- How to Make the Best Homemade French Fries (6630 Views)
- Slow Cooker Recipe Chicken Piccata (5465 Views)
- Juicy Turkey Meatloaf in Crockpot (5374 Views)
- Crockpot Lemon Chicken Recipe (5080 Views)