Crockpot cooking does not get much simpler than this. To make chicken alfredo in the crockpot, you simply need to combine the ingredients in this chicken alfredo recipe and leave it to cook for a couple of hours. The cheese and garlic are beautiful with the chicken and using alfredo sauce in a jar means less cooking time but tasty results. When people think about slow cooker recipes, they usually envision soups, which take six hours, or stews, which take nine hours, but this crock pot chicken alfredo is ready in two and a half hours. The slow cooking keeps the poultry succulent and moist and combines the flavors nicely.
The garlic powder, salt and pepper add flavor to the alfredo sauce and the Swiss cheese and parmesan cheese enhance the creaminess and the overall flavor. If you enjoy cheesy, creamy pasta recipes and you want to make a simple crockpot recipe, try this chicken alfredo recipe. The results are spectacular and it is suitable for beginners because it is so straightforward to prepare.
This is one of the best crockpot meals for busy weekday evenings and it goes very well on top of steaming hot fettuccine or another kind of pasta. Alternatively, you can serve this crock pot chicken alfredo on top of mashed potato or boiled white rice. The whole family will love the flavors in this delicious crockpot recipe and it will make a change from the kind of meals you normally make on busy weekday evenings.
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, in ½ inch cubes
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 2 lb alfredo pasta sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 package fettuccine pasta
- Salt and black pepper, as needed
- Stir the chicken and alfredo sauce in your slow cooker, then cover and cook for 2 hours on low.
- Add the Swiss cheese, cover and cook for half an hour on low or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Cook the pasta as directed on the package.
- Season the chicken alfredo with salt, pepper and garlic powder and stir in the pasta.
- Sprinkle the parmesan over the top and serve.
You can see how rich and creamy this crock pot chicken alfredo is just by looking at the picture. The combination of chicken, alfredo sauce, garlic, cheese, and pasta makes a hearty, satisfying dinner and the whole family will enjoy it. This is a quick-cooking meal and the smaller you cut up the chicken the faster it will be ready. A whole chicken breast can take five or six hours to cook through in a crockpot but chopped chicken will take less than half that time. Fettuccine and tagliatelle pasta are both good with this dish, or you could try spaghetti, penne, or another kind of pasta to make a change.
Picture, recipes and/or content upgraded: 03-10-16
- Easy Grilled Eggplant with a Basil Tomato Salsa June 11, 2016
- Memorial Day Poem and Remembrance May 30, 2016
- The Updates Continue Notes from Site Owner Christine May 29, 2016
- How to Grill Vegetables for Perfect Results Every Time May 10, 2016
- How to Make the World’s Best Hamburger Recipes Guaranteed April 24, 2016
- Cleaning Barbecue Grills April 14, 2016
- A Few New Asparagus Ideas April 1, 2016
- How Do I Boil Easter Eggs? March 26, 2016
- How to Cook a Spiral-Sliced Ham March 12, 2016
- Traditional Easter Food and Easter Recipes March 6, 2016
- Romanian Baked Potato and Ham Recipe February 28, 2016
- Easy Cupcake Recipes to Make at Home February 11, 2016
- Valentine Recipe for Kids February 8, 2016
- Romantic Valentine Cupcake Recipe February 2, 2016
- Clever and Creative Valentine Food January 24, 2016
- Sensational Superbowl Party Food Ideas January 22, 2016
- Cheese and Tomato Mini Pizza Recipe January 20, 2016
- Pizza Makes Perfect Comfort Food January 19, 2016
- Home (76085 Views)
- Grilled Chicken Sliders Recipe (43128 Views)
- Overnight Crockpot Oatmeal with Cinnamon and Vanilla (36135 Views)
- How to Make the Best Homemade French Fries (25318 Views)
- Popular Breakfast Foods (22458 Views)
- Different Curry Regions (19689 Views)
- Homemade Gravy Recipes (19534 Views)
- Easy Cold Pasta Salad Recipes (18069 Views)
- Crockpot Lemon Chicken Recipe (17608 Views)
- Recipes for Panini Sandwiches (15826 Views)
- Different Curry RegionsFebruary 19, 2015
- A Guide to Essential Herbs for CookingFebruary 3, 2015
- RecipeographySeptember 4, 2014
- Wine Cellars More Then Just Wine StorageJuly 7, 2014
- Basic Wine Cellars - What to Look ForJuly 7, 2014
- An Introduction to Wine CollectingJuly 7, 2014
- Order Wine OnlineJuly 7, 2014
- Tips for Making the Best Cheeseburger RecipesNovember 16, 2013
- Good Crockpot RecipesNovember 2, 2013
- Orange Oil - The Vibrant OilOctober 1, 2013