Perhaps you have made 4 ingredient crockpot recipes before. This one is actually an 8 ingredient crockpot recipe but it is just as easy. Slow cooking in a crockpot always gives juicy results and if you like moist pork chops and soft, tender potatoes and carrots, this crock pot pork chops recipe is sure to be a hit. You can use two cans of creamy mushroom soup instead of one can of mushroom soup and one of leek and potato soup if you want to. The way the potato soup fortifies the flavor of the potatoes in this crock pot pork chops recipe is good but it is up to you, which flavors to use.
There are different recipes for pork chops you can try and this is a nice one to begin with because the pork and potatoes contrasts well with the green beans, carrots and two varieties of soup, which also go in this pork chops recipe, and you will discover that the result is a hearty, tender, and flavorful dinner.
If you are looking for new recipe for pork chops and new cooking ideas, what about making this easy crockpot recipe? It is nutritious as well as flavorful, thanks to the green beans and potatoes, and this is a hearty and satisfying dish, especially when you serve warm, crusty bread alongside it. If you prefer a thicker or thinner soup, simply adjust the amount of water you add to the mixture before you start cooking, since the consistency you have then is nearly the same as the finished consistency.
- 3 lbs boneless pork chops
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can leek and potato soup
- 8 peeled, diced potatoes
- 2 peeled, chopped carrots
- 1 handful fresh green beans
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- ⅓ cup water
- Add the soups to the slow cooker, adding the water to thin the mixture a bit.
- Season the meat with pepper, and then add it to the crockpot.
- Cover and cook on low for about 8 hours.
- Add the potatoes, carrots and beans and cook on high for 3 hours or until all the vegetables are tender.
Some of the best crockpot recipes are also the most easy crockpot recipes and if you are looking for fresh ideas for pork chops, look no further than this delicious moist pork chops recipe with potatoes, carrots and green beans. This dish takes all day to make, so add the ingredients to the crockpot after breakfast, then add the potatoes and carrots when you get home and cook for another three hours. This wonderful soup can be thickened up to make a stew. If you want to do that, omit the water and stir in a little cornstarch dissolved in hot water when you add the potatoes. Then you can serve it with rice and eat it with a fork.
Picture, recipes and/or content upgraded: 03-08-16
- Easy Grilled Eggplant with a Basil Tomato Salsa June 11, 2016
- Memorial Day Poem and Remembrance May 30, 2016
- The Updates Continue Notes from Site Owner Christine May 29, 2016
- How to Grill Vegetables for Perfect Results Every Time May 10, 2016
- How to Make the World’s Best Hamburger Recipes Guaranteed April 24, 2016
- Cleaning Barbecue Grills April 14, 2016
- A Few New Asparagus Ideas April 1, 2016
- How Do I Boil Easter Eggs? March 26, 2016
- How to Cook a Spiral-Sliced Ham March 12, 2016
- Traditional Easter Food and Easter Recipes March 6, 2016
- Romanian Baked Potato and Ham Recipe February 28, 2016
- Easy Cupcake Recipes to Make at Home February 11, 2016
- Valentine Recipe for Kids February 8, 2016
- Romantic Valentine Cupcake Recipe February 2, 2016
- Clever and Creative Valentine Food January 24, 2016
- Sensational Superbowl Party Food Ideas January 22, 2016
- Cheese and Tomato Mini Pizza Recipe January 20, 2016
- Pizza Makes Perfect Comfort Food January 19, 2016
- Home (73997 Views)
- Grilled Chicken Sliders Recipe (42552 Views)
- Overnight Crockpot Oatmeal with Cinnamon and Vanilla (34863 Views)
- How to Make the Best Homemade French Fries (22456 Views)
- Popular Breakfast Foods (17209 Views)
- Homemade Gravy Recipes (16933 Views)
- Easy Cold Pasta Salad Recipes (16214 Views)
- Crockpot Lemon Chicken Recipe (15186 Views)
- Swedish Meatballs Recipe (14858 Views)
- Different Curry Regions (13931 Views)
- Different Curry RegionsFebruary 19, 2015
- A Guide to Essential Herbs for CookingFebruary 3, 2015
- RecipeographySeptember 4, 2014
- Wine Cellars More Then Just Wine StorageJuly 7, 2014
- Basic Wine Cellars - What to Look ForJuly 7, 2014
- An Introduction to Wine CollectingJuly 7, 2014
- Order Wine OnlineJuly 7, 2014
- Tips for Making the Best Cheeseburger RecipesNovember 16, 2013
- Good Crockpot RecipesNovember 2, 2013
- Orange Oil - The Vibrant OilOctober 1, 2013