Perhaps you have made 4 ingredient crockpot recipes before. This one is actually an 8 ingredient crockpot recipe but it is just as easy. Slow cooking in a crockpot always gives juicy results and if you like moist pork chops and soft, tender potatoes and carrots, this crock pot pork chops recipe is sure to be a hit. You can use two cans of creamy mushroom soup instead of one can of mushroom soup and one of leek and potato soup if you want to. The way the potato soup fortifies the flavor of the potatoes in this crock pot pork chops recipe is good but it is up to you, which flavors to use.
There are different recipes for pork chops you can try and this is a nice one to begin with because the pork and potatoes contrasts well with the green beans, carrots and two varieties of soup, which also go in this pork chops recipe, and you will discover that the result is a hearty, tender, and flavorful dinner.
If you are looking for new recipe for pork chops and new cooking ideas, what about making this easy crockpot recipe? It is nutritious as well as flavorful, thanks to the green beans and potatoes, and this is a hearty and satisfying dish, especially when you serve warm, crusty bread alongside it. If you prefer a thicker or thinner soup, simply adjust the amount of water you add to the mixture before you start cooking, since the consistency you have then is nearly the same as the finished consistency.
- 3 lbs boneless pork chops
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can leek and potato soup
- 8 peeled, diced potatoes
- 2 peeled, chopped carrots
- 1 handful fresh green beans
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- ⅓ cup water
- Add the soups to the slow cooker, adding the water to thin the mixture a bit.
- Season the meat with pepper, and then add it to the crockpot.
- Cover and cook on low for about 8 hours.
- Add the potatoes, carrots and beans and cook on high for 3 hours or until all the vegetables are tender.
Some of the best crockpot recipes are also the most easy crockpot recipes and if you are looking for fresh ideas for pork chops, look no further than this delicious moist pork chops recipe with potatoes, carrots and green beans. This dish takes all day to make, so add the ingredients to the crockpot after breakfast, then add the potatoes and carrots when you get home and cook for another three hours. This wonderful soup can be thickened up to make a stew. If you want to do that, omit the water and stir in a little cornstarch dissolved in hot water when you add the potatoes. Then you can serve it with rice and eat it with a fork.
Current average ratings.
Leave a Reply
- Barbecue Baked Chicken Recipes
- Easy Crockpot Recipes for Turkey Breast
- Halloween Dinosaur Eggs
- Persian Crockpot Chicken Recipes with Pomegranate
- One of the Best Veal Stew Recipes with Herbs
- Slow Cooker Recipe Chicken Piccata
- Slow Cooker Easy Creamed Corn Recipe
- Indian Style Lentils and Rhubarb
- Overnight Crockpot Oatmeal with Cinnamon and Vanilla
- Easy Chicken Curry in the Crockpot
- Crockpot Lemon Chicken Recipe December 22, 2013
- Chicken Ranch Pizza Recipe December 22, 2013
- Greek Chicken Wrap Recipe December 22, 2013
- Chicken and Broccoli Recipes December 21, 2013
- Mushroom Swiss Burger Recipe December 21, 2013
- Peanut Butter Marinade For Chicken December 21, 2013
- Recipe for Meatball Pizza December 21, 2013
- Good Mexican Desserts December 21, 2013
- Easy Homemade Chicken Pot Pie Recipe December 21, 2013
- Delicious Jerk Chicken Recipe December 20, 2013
- Baked Omelet Recipe December 16, 2013
- Grilled Chicken Sliders Recipe December 16, 2013
- Home (35295 Views)
- Grilled Chicken Sliders Recipe (28803 Views)
- Overnight Crockpot Oatmeal with Cinnamon and Vanilla (18271 Views)
- Spicy Pulled Pork Crockpot Recipes (7278 Views)
- Easy Crockpot Recipes for Turkey Breast (6288 Views)
- Simple Comfort Food – Crockpot Sloppy Joes (6056 Views)
- How to Make the Best Homemade French Fries (5090 Views)
- Juicy Turkey Meatloaf in Crockpot (4609 Views)
- Slow Cooker Recipe Chicken Piccata (4508 Views)
- Homemade Turkey Brine Recipe (3985 Views)