Perhaps you have made 4 ingredient crockpot recipes before. This one is actually an 8 ingredient crockpot recipe but it is just as easy. Slow cooking in a crockpot always gives juicy results and if you like moist pork chops and soft, tender potatoes and carrots, this crock pot pork chops recipe is sure to be a hit. You can use two cans of creamy mushroom soup instead of one can of mushroom soup and one of leek and potato soup if you want to. The way the potato soup fortifies the flavor of the potatoes in this crock pot pork chops recipe is good but it is up to you, which flavors to use.
There are different recipes for pork chops you can try and this is a nice one to begin with because the pork and potatoes contrasts well with the green beans, carrots and two varieties of soup, which also go in this pork chops recipe, and you will discover that the result is a hearty, tender, and flavorful dinner.
If you are looking for new recipe for pork chops and new cooking ideas, what about making this easy crockpot recipe? It is nutritious as well as flavorful, thanks to the green beans and potatoes, and this is a hearty and satisfying dish, especially when you serve warm, crusty bread alongside it. If you prefer a thicker or thinner soup, simply adjust the amount of water you add to the mixture before you start cooking, since the consistency you have then is nearly the same as the finished consistency.
- 3 lbs boneless pork chops
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can leek and potato soup
- 8 peeled, diced potatoes
- 2 peeled, chopped carrots
- 1 handful fresh green beans
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- ⅓ cup water
- Add the soups to the slow cooker, adding the water to thin the mixture a bit.
- Season the meat with pepper, and then add it to the crockpot.
- Cover and cook on low for about 8 hours.
- Add the potatoes, carrots and beans and cook on high for 3 hours or until all the vegetables are tender.
Some of the best crockpot recipes are also the most easy crockpot recipes and if you are looking for fresh ideas for pork chops, look no further than this delicious moist pork chops recipe with potatoes, carrots and green beans. This dish takes all day to make, so add the ingredients to the crockpot after breakfast, then add the potatoes and carrots when you get home and cook for another three hours. This wonderful soup can be thickened up to make a stew. If you want to do that, omit the water and stir in a little cornstarch dissolved in hot water when you add the potatoes. Then you can serve it with rice and eat it with a fork.
- Romantic Valentine Cupcake Recipe February 2, 2016
- Clever and Creative Valentine Food January 24, 2016
- Sensational Superbowl Party Food Ideas January 22, 2016
- Cheese and Tomato Mini Pizza Recipe January 20, 2016
- Pizza Makes Perfect Comfort Food January 19, 2016
- Easy Food for Superbowl January 12, 2016
- Most Unusual Finger Food for Superbowl Party January 10, 2016
- Need Dinner Inspiration? Try Easy Fish Recipes January 8, 2016
- How Soon Does Food Poisoning Affect the Body? January 5, 2016
- Garlicky Salmon and Cod Fishcakes with Corn January 4, 2016
- Gourmet Blue Cheese and Pear Salad with a Tangy Orange Dressing January 2, 2016
- A Very Happy Thanksgiving from Recipe Publishing Network November 26, 2015
- Green Apple, Walnut and Celery Stuffing November 26, 2015
- Easy Honey-Roasted Squash November 25, 2015
- Heart-Shaped Cranberry Orange Muffins November 24, 2015
- Pecan Pumpkin Mini Tarts November 23, 2015
- Vegetarian Quinoa Stuffed Peppers November 22, 2015
- Mushroom Pate with Festive Cranberry Relish November 21, 2015
- Home (72054 Views)
- Grilled Chicken Sliders Recipe (41885 Views)
- Overnight Crockpot Oatmeal with Cinnamon and Vanilla (33626 Views)
- How to Make the Best Homemade French Fries (19594 Views)
- Homemade Gravy Recipes (14550 Views)
- Swedish Meatballs Recipe (14202 Views)
- Easy Cold Pasta Salad Recipes (14050 Views)
- Easy Crockpot Recipes for Turkey Breast (12749 Views)
- Crockpot Lemon Chicken Recipe (12339 Views)
- Popular Breakfast Foods (11206 Views)
- Different Curry RegionsFebruary 19, 2015
- A Guide to Essential Herbs for CookingFebruary 3, 2015
- RecipeographySeptember 4, 2014
- Wine Cellars More Then Just Wine StorageJuly 7, 2014
- Basic Wine Cellars - What to Look ForJuly 7, 2014
- An Introduction to Wine CollectingJuly 7, 2014
- Order Wine OnlineJuly 7, 2014
- Tips for Making the Best Cheeseburger RecipesNovember 16, 2013
- Good Crockpot RecipesNovember 2, 2013
- Orange Oil - The Vibrant OilOctober 1, 2013