Perhaps you have made 4 ingredient crockpot recipes before. This one is actually an 8 ingredient crockpot recipe but it is just as easy. Slow cooking in a crockpot always gives juicy results and if you like moist pork chops and soft, tender potatoes and carrots, this crock pot pork chops recipe is sure to be a hit. You can use two cans of creamy mushroom soup instead of one can of mushroom soup and one of leek and potato soup if you want to. The way the potato soup fortifies the flavor of the potatoes in this crock pot pork chops recipe is good but it is up to you, which flavors to use.
There are different recipes for pork chops you can try and this is a nice one to begin with because the pork and potatoes contrasts well with the green beans, carrots and two varieties of soup, which also go in this pork chops recipe, and you will discover that the result is a hearty, tender, and flavorful dinner.
If you are looking for new recipe for pork chops and new cooking ideas, what about making this easy crockpot recipe? It is nutritious as well as flavorful, thanks to the green beans and potatoes, and this is a hearty and satisfying dish, especially when you serve warm, crusty bread alongside it. If you prefer a thicker or thinner soup, simply adjust the amount of water you add to the mixture before you start cooking, since the consistency you have then is nearly the same as the finished consistency.
- 3 lbs boneless pork chops
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can leek and potato soup
- 8 peeled, diced potatoes
- 2 peeled, chopped carrots
- 1 handful fresh green beans
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- ⅓ cup water
- Add the soups to the slow cooker, adding the water to thin the mixture a bit.
- Season the meat with pepper, and then add it to the crockpot.
- Cover and cook on low for about 8 hours.
- Add the potatoes, carrots and beans and cook on high for 3 hours or until all the vegetables are tender.
Some of the best crockpot recipes are also the most easy crockpot recipes and if you are looking for fresh ideas for pork chops, look no further than this delicious moist pork chops recipe with potatoes, carrots and green beans. This dish takes all day to make, so add the ingredients to the crockpot after breakfast, then add the potatoes and carrots when you get home and cook for another three hours. This wonderful soup can be thickened up to make a stew. If you want to do that, omit the water and stir in a little cornstarch dissolved in hot water when you add the potatoes. Then you can serve it with rice and eat it with a fork.
Leave a Reply
- Wine Around the World July 7, 2014
- Wine 101 – Which Wine to Pick in a Restaurant July 7, 2014
- What is a Wine Aerator and Do You Need One? July 7, 2014
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Sweet Red Wine July 7, 2014
- Wine Making Equipment for Homemade Wine July 7, 2014
- Spanish Wine Information – Grape Varieties in Spain July 7, 2014
- The Main White Wine Types of France July 7, 2014
- Traditional Gifts for Wine Lovers July 7, 2014
- Can You Age New World Wines in Wine Cellars? July 7, 2014
- How to Make Your Own Wine Labels July 7, 2014
- The Best Types of Wines to Age in a Wine Cellar July 7, 2014
- Basic Wine Information on a Wine Label July 7, 2014
- Wine Cork Crafts – How to Reuse Wine Corks July 7, 2014
- Some Ideas for Beautiful Unique Wine Glasses July 7, 2014
- Home (49235 Views)
- Grilled Chicken Sliders Recipe (40494 Views)
- Overnight Crockpot Oatmeal with Cinnamon and Vanilla (26154 Views)
- Swedish Meatballs Recipe (12948 Views)
- Easy Crockpot Recipes for Turkey Breast (10643 Views)
- How to Make the Best Homemade French Fries (9103 Views)
- Spicy Pulled Pork Crockpot Recipes (8907 Views)
- Gourmet Bacon Wrapped Hamburger (8000 Views)
- Simple Comfort Food – Crockpot Sloppy Joes (7859 Views)
- Slow Cooker Recipe Chicken Piccata (6918 Views)
- Crockpot Lemon Chicken Recipe (6878 Views)
- Juicy Turkey Meatloaf in Crockpot (6185 Views)
- Crock Pot Chicken Alfredo (5540 Views)
- How to Make Juicy Hamburger Patties (5353 Views)
- Crockpot Swiss Steak Recipes (5090 Views)
- Best Crockpot Liver and Onions (5042 Views)
- Homemade Turkey Brine Recipe (4982 Views)
- Wine Cellars More Then Just Wine StorageJuly 7, 2014
- Basic Wine Cellars - What to Look ForJuly 7, 2014
- An Introduction to Wine CollectingJuly 7, 2014
- Order Wine OnlineJuly 7, 2014
- Tips for Making the Best Cheeseburger RecipesNovember 16, 2013
- Good Crockpot RecipesNovember 2, 2013
- Orange Oil - The Vibrant OilOctober 1, 2013
- VegetarianSeptember 29, 2013
- ZucchiniSeptember 29, 2013
- VeggiesSeptember 29, 2013
- TomatoesSeptember 29, 2013