Easy Grilled Chicken Sliders Recipe
Here is my quick and easy chicken sliders recipe. Perfect for the backyard cookout or grilling at the park! You will love how easy this chicken sliders recipe is and it comes out tasting great too. I hope you enjoy making this really simple recipe. The whole family are sure to be impressed with these, and everyone from the youngest to the eldest member of the family will be wowed with your cooking skills when you present them.
The versatility of chicken is one reason why it is used in so many dishes. Another reason for the frequent use of chicken is its high nutritional protein value and minimal carbohydrate, fat and cholesterol content. Additionally, chicken, especially boneless and skinless chicken breasts, is good for you.
The next time you are looking to cook a healthy and filling meal for your family try making this Chicken Sliders Recipe. The most ordinary meat is anything but ordinary in the recipe below. Crisp-tender chicken breasts skin and bones removed, cut in half and then in half again and grilled on a pre-oiled and preheated grill until a delicious golden in color and juices dripping clear.
Then, each chicken piece placed on a half of a toasted Hawaiian roll spread with sweet and tangy teriyaki sauce. Next, add a slice of lettuce and onion then top with the other half of the Hawaiian roll. Continue this until all eight rolls are used and serve with potato chips, French fries or perhaps crisp golden onion rings for a superb sandwich meal you will be sure to make again and again.
Do You Like Chicken Sliders?
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 3 skinless boneless chicken breast halves - cut in half
- 6 red onion slices
- 6 pineapple rings
- Juice of a lime
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 6 split and toasted Hawaiian bread rolls
- Juice of a lemon
- 6 lettuce leaves
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Whisk the lemon juice with the lime juice, cider vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Add the chicken and toss to evenly coat. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap, and marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat, and lightly oil the grate.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade, and shake off excess.
- Discard the remaining marinade.
- Grill the chicken for 6 minutes each side, or until juices run clear when chicken is pierced with a fork.
- Grill the pineapple for a few minutes per side, or until heated through and grill marks appear.
- Spread a teaspoon of teriyaki sauce on the bottom half of a toasted roll, then next add a lettuce leaf, a piece of chicken, a pineapple ring, and an onion slice.
- Replace the top and repeat with the remaining rolls.
These colorful chicken sliders are sure to wow your dinner guests. Hot off the grill, the juicy chicken teams wonderfully with the onion, teriyaki and other ingredients to bring you amazing flavors in every mouthful. Serve these with coleslaw, corn on the cob or your favorite sides, and remember these are fun-size so you will probably find yourself reaching for another after enjoying your first. These offer typically Hawaiian flavors, as well as the usual American charm which only burgers can offer. You can see from the photo how appealing they are, and you can just imagine the incredible aroma these offer, as well as the juicy texture and amazing range of flavors.
- Easy Grilled Eggplant with a Basil Tomato Salsa June 11, 2016
- Memorial Day Poem and Remembrance May 30, 2016
- The Updates Continue Notes from Site Owner Christine May 29, 2016
- How to Grill Vegetables for Perfect Results Every Time May 10, 2016
- How to Make the World’s Best Hamburger Recipes Guaranteed April 24, 2016
- Cleaning Barbecue Grills April 14, 2016
- A Few New Asparagus Ideas April 1, 2016
- How Do I Boil Easter Eggs? March 26, 2016
- How to Cook a Spiral-Sliced Ham March 12, 2016
- Traditional Easter Food and Easter Recipes March 6, 2016
- Romanian Baked Potato and Ham Recipe February 28, 2016
- Easy Cupcake Recipes to Make at Home February 11, 2016
- Valentine Recipe for Kids February 8, 2016
- Romantic Valentine Cupcake Recipe February 2, 2016
- Clever and Creative Valentine Food January 24, 2016
- Sensational Superbowl Party Food Ideas January 22, 2016
- Cheese and Tomato Mini Pizza Recipe January 20, 2016
- Pizza Makes Perfect Comfort Food January 19, 2016
- Home (76080 Views)
- Grilled Chicken Sliders Recipe (43115 Views)
- Overnight Crockpot Oatmeal with Cinnamon and Vanilla (36112 Views)
- How to Make the Best Homemade French Fries (25264 Views)
- Popular Breakfast Foods (22357 Views)
- Different Curry Regions (19590 Views)
- Homemade Gravy Recipes (19476 Views)
- Easy Cold Pasta Salad Recipes (18037 Views)
- Crockpot Lemon Chicken Recipe (17567 Views)
- Recipes for Panini Sandwiches (15766 Views)
- Different Curry RegionsFebruary 19, 2015
- A Guide to Essential Herbs for CookingFebruary 3, 2015
- RecipeographySeptember 4, 2014
- Wine Cellars More Then Just Wine StorageJuly 7, 2014
- Basic Wine Cellars - What to Look ForJuly 7, 2014
- An Introduction to Wine CollectingJuly 7, 2014
- Order Wine OnlineJuly 7, 2014
- Tips for Making the Best Cheeseburger RecipesNovember 16, 2013
- Good Crockpot RecipesNovember 2, 2013
- Orange Oil - The Vibrant OilOctober 1, 2013