These delicious burgers are extra juicy, thanks to the combination of sauces, the onion, and the bouillon in water. When the burgers cook, the water from the onion, sauces and bouillon helps to keep this juicy hamburger recipe as succulent as it should be and any extra water drips off.
Everybody wants to make juicy hamburger patties and most recipes for juicy hamburgers will also remind you not to overcook the burgers since even the juiciest patties will dry out if you leave them on the grill for too long. Making juicy hamburgers is easy. Always use ground hamburger meat with at least 20% fat in and cook the hamburgers to medium or medium rare.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 handful fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 lightly beaten egg
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- ¼ beef bouillon cube dissolved in ¼ cup water
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons steak sauce
- ½ onion, finely chopped
- 4 sesame seed topped buns
- 4 slices cheese
- 8 sliced pickles
- 4 slices tomato
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 4 slices onion
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Combine the beef, salt, pepper, breadcrumbs, egg, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, beef bouillon, steak sauce, and chopped onion and divide into 4 equal sized balls.
- Mold these into patties.
- Cook them over a medium heat on the grill until the internal temperature reaches 160 degrees F and the burgers are golden brown on the outside.
- Split the buns and toast the surfaces lightly, then spread the mayonnaise on the bottom part, add the lettuce, burger, cheese, pickles, onion, tomato, and the top of the bun.
- Serve with French fries.
Current average ratings.
Leave a Reply
- Barbecue Baked Chicken Recipes
- Easy Crockpot Recipes for Turkey Breast
- Halloween Dinosaur Eggs
- Persian Crockpot Chicken Recipes with Pomegranate
- One of the Best Veal Stew Recipes with Herbs
- Slow Cooker Recipe Chicken Piccata
- Slow Cooker Easy Creamed Corn Recipe
- Indian Style Lentils and Rhubarb
- Overnight Crockpot Oatmeal with Cinnamon and Vanilla
- Easy Chicken Curry in the Crockpot
- Recipes Cooking Food Pictures Video April 23, 2014
- Fried Chicken Video Recipes April 23, 2014
- Low-Fat Healthy Vegetable Lasagna Recipe April 23, 2014
- Vegetable Fried Rice Recipe April 23, 2014
- How to Make Tasty Vegetable Stir Fry Recipes April 23, 2014
- Potato Cake Recipe Healthy Vegan Recipes on Video April 22, 2014
- Traditional Italian Easter Pie Recipes with Video April 22, 2014
- Aromatic Recipe – Vegetable Curry Korma Style April 22, 2014
- Quick and Easy Canned Vegetable Recipes with Beans April 22, 2014
- Plenty Vibrant Vegetable Recipes from a Famous Chef April 22, 2014
- Australian Meat Pie Recipe Video April 21, 2014
- Cajun 15 Bean Soup Recipe Video April 21, 2014
- Grilled Chicken Sliders Recipe (39858 Views)
- Home (39802 Views)
- Overnight Crockpot Oatmeal with Cinnamon and Vanilla (20877 Views)
- Easy Crockpot Recipes for Turkey Breast (8635 Views)
- Spicy Pulled Pork Crockpot Recipes (8217 Views)
- Simple Comfort Food – Crockpot Sloppy Joes (6909 Views)
- How to Make the Best Homemade French Fries (6682 Views)
- Slow Cooker Recipe Chicken Piccata (5478 Views)
- Juicy Turkey Meatloaf in Crockpot (5389 Views)
- Crockpot Lemon Chicken Recipe (5098 Views)