Kidney stones are inconvenient and painful and there are various remedies you can try out if you suffer from this debilitating condition. If you have not already heard about the kidney stone coke asparagus method, you might be interested to find out more.
How to Make It
To make this remedy, you should blend eight ounces of canned asparagus (drain it first) in a blender and drink the results. If you want to use fresh asparagus instead, boil or steam it for twenty minutes or until it is tender, then puree it in the blender. Do not add water to the puree. This dilutes the asparagus and it will not work so well.
Twenty minutes later, drink a can of cola. Twenty minutes later, drink another can of coke. Try to drink six of them, each twenty minutes apart. Use a timer to ensure you get the timings right. At the end of this, you will need to urinate. The kidney stones will come out in your urine as sand or crystals.
Try urinating through a piece of nylon and you will see crystals which are parts of the kidney stones. Also you should feel a lot less pain by now, because your kidney stones will be dissolving.
How Does the Kidney Stone Coke Asparagus Method Work?
Cola is strong enough to dissolve metal and asparagus is a natural diuretic. For some reason, combining these two ingredients can really help with kidney stones. If your kidney stones reoccur, simply repeat the treatment. Do the treatment first thing in the morning, before you have eaten or drunk anything else.
Asparagus puree and a six-pack of cola might not sound like your breakfast of choice but many people swear by this kidney stone coke asparagus cure for kidney stones.
More about Kidney Stones
Kidney stones are common and can run in families. They can occur in premature babies. There are different types of kidney stones and the cause can depend on the type of stone. They can occur when your urine contains too much of certain substances. These substances create crystals which turn into stones in a matter of weeks or months. Calcium stones are more common in men between the ages of 20 to 30 and the calcium can combine with oxalate, carbonate, or phosphate to produce the stone.
Struvite stones are mostly found in females with a urinary tract infection. These stones, if untreated, can grow very big and block the bladder, ureter or kidney. Uric acid stones occur in women but more often in men. The can occur with chemotherapy or gout. The medications indinavir, acyclovir and triamterene can also lead to kidney stones. The biggest risk of kidney stones though is not drinking enough fluids. If you produce less than two pints of urine (just over a quart) per day, you might be at risk yourself.
Leave a Reply
- Frankenfood Should We Really be Worried? November 24, 2014
- Poverty the American Shame November 23, 2014
- The State of Poverty and Food in America November 23, 2014
- Thanksgiving Then and Now November 22, 2014
- The Anatomy of a Day-After Turkey Sandwich November 21, 2014
- How to Make a Homemade Hamburger August 30, 2014
- Asian Beef Salad Recipe August 30, 2014
- One of the Best Chicken Parmesan Recipes August 27, 2014
- How to Make Brined Roast Turkey Recipes August 26, 2014
- Indulgent Chocolate Dessert Recipes with Nuts August 25, 2014
- Baked Ham and Potato Gratin August 24, 2014
- Traditional Stuffed Cabbage Recipes August 23, 2014
- Wine Around the World July 7, 2014
- Wine 101 – Which Wine to Pick in a Restaurant July 7, 2014
- Home (51416 Views)
- Grilled Chicken Sliders Recipe (40724 Views)
- Overnight Crockpot Oatmeal with Cinnamon and Vanilla (26494 Views)
- Swedish Meatballs Recipe (13159 Views)
- Easy Crockpot Recipes for Turkey Breast (10901 Views)
- How to Make the Best Homemade French Fries (10390 Views)
- Spicy Pulled Pork Crockpot Recipes (9128 Views)
- Gourmet Bacon Wrapped Hamburger (8219 Views)
- Simple Comfort Food – Crockpot Sloppy Joes (8104 Views)
- Crockpot Lemon Chicken Recipe (7931 Views)
- Slow Cooker Recipe Chicken Piccata (7115 Views)
- Juicy Turkey Meatloaf in Crockpot (6348 Views)
- Crock Pot Chicken Alfredo (5876 Views)
- Recipes for Panini Sandwiches (5873 Views)
- How to Make Juicy Hamburger Patties (5595 Views)
- Homemade Turkey Brine Recipe (5478 Views)
- Crockpot Swiss Steak Recipes (5366 Views)
- Vegetarian Cranberry Chickpea Salad (5283 Views)
- Glazed Carrots Recipe (5263 Views)
- Best Crockpot Liver and Onions (5255 Views)
- Easy Crock Pot Pot Roast (4852 Views)
- Chicken Risotto with Healthy Vegetables (4730 Views)
- Traditional German Pumpernickel Hamburger Bun (4620 Views)
- Best Ever Shepards Pie (4526 Views)
- Fresh Cranberry Salad Recipe (4508 Views)
- RecipeographySeptember 4, 2014
- Wine Cellars More Then Just Wine StorageJuly 7, 2014
- Basic Wine Cellars - What to Look ForJuly 7, 2014
- An Introduction to Wine CollectingJuly 7, 2014
- Order Wine OnlineJuly 7, 2014
- Tips for Making the Best Cheeseburger RecipesNovember 16, 2013
- Good Crockpot RecipesNovember 2, 2013
- Orange Oil - The Vibrant OilOctober 1, 2013
- VegetarianSeptember 29, 2013
- ZucchiniSeptember 29, 2013
- VeggiesSeptember 29, 2013
- TomatoesSeptember 29, 2013
- SpinachSeptember 29, 2013
- RiceSeptember 29, 2013
- RhubarbSeptember 29, 2013
- PumpkinSeptember 29, 2013
- PotatoesSeptember 29, 2013
- PeppersSeptember 29, 2013