Kidney stones are inconvenient and painful and there are various remedies you can try out if you suffer from this debilitating condition. If you have not already heard about the kidney stone coke asparagus method, you might be interested to find out more.
How to Make It
To make this remedy, you should blend eight ounces of canned asparagus (drain it first) in a blender and drink the results. If you want to use fresh asparagus instead, boil or steam it for twenty minutes or until it is tender, then puree it in the blender. Do not add water to the puree. This dilutes the asparagus and it will not work so well.
Twenty minutes later, drink a can of cola. Twenty minutes later, drink another can of coke. Try to drink six of them, each twenty minutes apart. Use a timer to ensure you get the timings right. At the end of this, you will need to urinate. The kidney stones will come out in your urine as sand or crystals.
Try urinating through a piece of nylon and you will see crystals which are parts of the kidney stones. Also you should feel a lot less pain by now, because your kidney stones will be dissolving.
How Does the Kidney Stone Coke Asparagus Method Work?
Cola is strong enough to dissolve metal and asparagus is a natural diuretic. For some reason, combining these two ingredients can really help with kidney stones. If your kidney stones reoccur, simply repeat the treatment. Do the treatment first thing in the morning, before you have eaten or drunk anything else.
Asparagus puree and a six-pack of cola might not sound like your breakfast of choice but many people swear by this kidney stone coke asparagus cure for kidney stones.
More about Kidney Stones
Kidney stones are common and can run in families. They can occur in premature babies. There are different types of kidney stones and the cause can depend on the type of stone. They can occur when your urine contains too much of certain substances. These substances create crystals which turn into stones in a matter of weeks or months. Calcium stones are more common in men between the ages of 20 to 30 and the calcium can combine with oxalate, carbonate, or phosphate to produce the stone.
Struvite stones are mostly found in females with a urinary tract infection. These stones, if untreated, can grow very big and block the bladder, ureter or kidney. Uric acid stones occur in women but more often in men. The can occur with chemotherapy or gout. The medications indinavir, acyclovir and triamterene can also lead to kidney stones. The biggest risk of kidney stones though is not drinking enough fluids. If you produce less than two pints of urine (just over a quart) per day, you might be at risk yourself.
- Easy Grilled Eggplant with a Basil Tomato Salsa June 11, 2016
- Memorial Day Poem and Remembrance May 30, 2016
- The Updates Continue Notes from Site Owner Christine May 29, 2016
- How to Grill Vegetables for Perfect Results Every Time May 10, 2016
- How to Make the World’s Best Hamburger Recipes Guaranteed April 24, 2016
- Cleaning Barbecue Grills April 14, 2016
- A Few New Asparagus Ideas April 1, 2016
- How Do I Boil Easter Eggs? March 26, 2016
- How to Cook a Spiral-Sliced Ham March 12, 2016
- Traditional Easter Food and Easter Recipes March 6, 2016
- Romanian Baked Potato and Ham Recipe February 28, 2016
- Easy Cupcake Recipes to Make at Home February 11, 2016
- Valentine Recipe for Kids February 8, 2016
- Romantic Valentine Cupcake Recipe February 2, 2016
- Clever and Creative Valentine Food January 24, 2016
- Sensational Superbowl Party Food Ideas January 22, 2016
- Cheese and Tomato Mini Pizza Recipe January 20, 2016
- Pizza Makes Perfect Comfort Food January 19, 2016
- Home (76061 Views)
- Grilled Chicken Sliders Recipe (43070 Views)
- Overnight Crockpot Oatmeal with Cinnamon and Vanilla (36010 Views)
- How to Make the Best Homemade French Fries (24985 Views)
- Popular Breakfast Foods (21873 Views)
- Homemade Gravy Recipes (19238 Views)
- Different Curry Regions (19013 Views)
- Easy Cold Pasta Salad Recipes (17882 Views)
- Crockpot Lemon Chicken Recipe (17343 Views)
- Recipes for Panini Sandwiches (15468 Views)
- Different Curry RegionsFebruary 19, 2015
- A Guide to Essential Herbs for CookingFebruary 3, 2015
- RecipeographySeptember 4, 2014
- Wine Cellars More Then Just Wine StorageJuly 7, 2014
- Basic Wine Cellars - What to Look ForJuly 7, 2014
- An Introduction to Wine CollectingJuly 7, 2014
- Order Wine OnlineJuly 7, 2014
- Tips for Making the Best Cheeseburger RecipesNovember 16, 2013
- Good Crockpot RecipesNovember 2, 2013
- Orange Oil - The Vibrant OilOctober 1, 2013