Although it is unknown exactly where the concept of snowman soup originated, who wrote the first snowman soup poem or who had the bright idea of putting the snowman soup, then poem, the candy cane and other traditional decorations together, there is no doubt that this is a wonderful gift. Not only is it inexpensive but you can get really creative with the snowman soup poem and make it look gorgeous by adding ribbons, glitter and other festive touches.
Whether you give the snowman soup poem as a gift to a friend, family member, child or colleague or you use it as a cute stocking filler, anyone receiving it will be thrilled. This gift is always homemade (or at least it should be) which means putting time and effort into its preparation. This gift is made with love and care and it is a popular part of the annual festivities.
Facts About Snowman Soup
This extra special hot chocolate has to be one of the most wonderful parts of the holiday period. Other famous holiday foods and drinks of course include turkey, candied yams, eggnog, mulled wine and more, but snowman soup is extra special because it is made by hand and given with affection as a gift.
There are many kinds of snowman soup because you can alter the ingredients you use to make it, making it sweeter or not so sweet, choosing which type of chocolate chips or marshmallows to include in the package and what flavor creamer to use in the recipe.
Because of this, there are limitless variations, meaning you can make snowman soup for anybody, regardless of their personal preferences, and be sure they are going to enjoy it. You can also make the poem unique by adding your own words or lines to it.
Alternatively, you can use one of the traditional snowman soup poems. It is completely up to you. Don’t forget to write the preparation instructions on the back of the poem or feature them in the poem itself. After all, all you have to do to make the soup is dissolve three or four teaspoons of it in boiling water which is simple enough for anyone.
An Economical Gift Which is Always Appreciated
If you are on a budget, like many people are at Christmas and especially those with large families to buy for, the snowman soup poem is a great gift idea. Perhaps you are looking for gift ideas for a family, in which case you can buy each member of the family a festive mug, bake a batch of cookies, and put the mug and cookies in the snowman soup poem package.
This is more personalized than simply buying a box of cookies, a bottle of wine or another standard Christmas gift. Taking the time to bake the cookies and make the hot chocolate mix is something that the recipients of the gift will definitely appreciate.
Also, snowman soup is the ultimate winter warmer. You might fancy a mug of chicken soup to warm you up when it’s cold outside but what about if you fancy something sweet? Nothing beats hot chocolate with marshmallows, cream, and a decorative candy cane and everyone loves this special treat, from young children to grandparents.
Current average ratings.
Leave a Reply
- Barbecue Baked Chicken Recipes
- Easy Crockpot Recipes for Turkey Breast
- Halloween Dinosaur Eggs
- Persian Crockpot Chicken Recipes with Pomegranate
- One of the Best Veal Stew Recipes with Herbs
- Slow Cooker Recipe Chicken Piccata
- Slow Cooker Easy Creamed Corn Recipe
- Indian Style Lentils and Rhubarb
- Overnight Crockpot Oatmeal with Cinnamon and Vanilla
- Easy Chicken Curry in the Crockpot
- Crockpot Lemon Chicken Recipe December 22, 2013
- Chicken Ranch Pizza Recipe December 22, 2013
- Greek Chicken Wrap Recipe December 22, 2013
- Chicken and Broccoli Recipes December 21, 2013
- Mushroom Swiss Burger Recipe December 21, 2013
- Peanut Butter Marinade For Chicken December 21, 2013
- Recipe for Meatball Pizza December 21, 2013
- Good Mexican Desserts December 21, 2013
- Easy Homemade Chicken Pot Pie Recipe December 21, 2013
- Delicious Jerk Chicken Recipe December 20, 2013
- Baked Omelet Recipe December 16, 2013
- Grilled Chicken Sliders Recipe December 16, 2013
- Home (35544 Views)
- Grilled Chicken Sliders Recipe (29522 Views)
- Overnight Crockpot Oatmeal with Cinnamon and Vanilla (18366 Views)
- Spicy Pulled Pork Crockpot Recipes (7318 Views)
- Easy Crockpot Recipes for Turkey Breast (6536 Views)
- Simple Comfort Food – Crockpot Sloppy Joes (6122 Views)
- How to Make the Best Homemade French Fries (5150 Views)
- Juicy Turkey Meatloaf in Crockpot (4674 Views)
- Slow Cooker Recipe Chicken Piccata (4562 Views)
- Homemade Turkey Brine Recipe (3990 Views)