Although it is unknown exactly where the concept of snowman soup originated, who wrote the first snowman soup poem or who had the bright idea of putting the snowman soup, then poem, the candy cane and other traditional decorations together, there is no doubt that this is a wonderful gift. Not only is it inexpensive but you can get really creative with the snowman soup poem and make it look gorgeous by adding ribbons, glitter and other festive touches.
Whether you give the snowman soup poem as a gift to a friend, family member, child or colleague or you use it as a cute stocking filler, anyone receiving it will be thrilled. This gift is always homemade (or at least it should be) which means putting time and effort into its preparation. This gift is made with love and care and it is a popular part of the annual festivities.
Facts About Snowman Soup
This extra special hot chocolate has to be one of the most wonderful parts of the holiday period. Other famous holiday foods and drinks of course include turkey, candied yams, eggnog, mulled wine and more, but snowman soup is extra special because it is made by hand and given with affection as a gift.
There are many kinds of snowman soup because you can alter the ingredients you use to make it, making it sweeter or not so sweet, choosing which type of chocolate chips or marshmallows to include in the package and what flavor creamer to use in the recipe.
Because of this, there are limitless variations, meaning you can make snowman soup for anybody, regardless of their personal preferences, and be sure they are going to enjoy it. You can also make the poem unique by adding your own words or lines to it.
Alternatively, you can use one of the traditional snowman soup poems. It is completely up to you. Don’t forget to write the preparation instructions on the back of the poem or feature them in the poem itself. After all, all you have to do to make the soup is dissolve three or four teaspoons of it in boiling water which is simple enough for anyone.
An Economical Gift Which is Always Appreciated
If you are on a budget, like many people are at Christmas and especially those with large families to buy for, the snowman soup poem is a great gift idea. Perhaps you are looking for gift ideas for a family, in which case you can buy each member of the family a festive mug, bake a batch of cookies, and put the mug and cookies in the snowman soup poem package.
This is more personalized than simply buying a box of cookies, a bottle of wine or another standard Christmas gift. Taking the time to bake the cookies and make the hot chocolate mix is something that the recipients of the gift will definitely appreciate.
Also, snowman soup is the ultimate winter warmer. You might fancy a mug of chicken soup to warm you up when it’s cold outside but what about if you fancy something sweet? Nothing beats hot chocolate with marshmallows, cream, and a decorative candy cane and everyone loves this special treat, from young children to grandparents.
Current average ratings.
Leave a Reply
- Barbecue Baked Chicken Recipes
- Easy Crockpot Recipes for Turkey Breast
- Halloween Dinosaur Eggs
- Persian Crockpot Chicken Recipes with Pomegranate
- One of the Best Veal Stew Recipes with Herbs
- Slow Cooker Recipe Chicken Piccata
- Slow Cooker Easy Creamed Corn Recipe
- Indian Style Lentils and Rhubarb
- Overnight Crockpot Oatmeal with Cinnamon and Vanilla
- Easy Chicken Curry in the Crockpot
- Potato Cake Recipe Healthy Vegan Recipes on Video April 22, 2014
- Traditional Italian Easter Pie Recipes with Video April 22, 2014
- Aromatic Recipe – Vegetable Curry Korma Style April 22, 2014
- Quick and Easy Canned Vegetable Recipes with Beans April 22, 2014
- Plenty Vibrant Vegetable Recipes from a Famous Chef April 22, 2014
- Australian Meat Pie Recipe Video April 21, 2014
- Cajun 15 Bean Soup Recipe Video April 21, 2014
- Gino’s Vegetable Lasagna Recipe with Pesto April 21, 2014
- Easy Vegetable Recipe with Garlic and Broccoli April 21, 2014
- Nutritious Vegetable Smoothie Recipes for Your Health April 21, 2014
- Wild Mushroom and Vegetable Pizza Recipe April 20, 2014
- Caponata – Famous Italian Vegetable Side Dish Recipes April 20, 2014
- Grilled Chicken Sliders Recipe (39851 Views)
- Home (39758 Views)
- Overnight Crockpot Oatmeal with Cinnamon and Vanilla (20819 Views)
- Easy Crockpot Recipes for Turkey Breast (8623 Views)
- Spicy Pulled Pork Crockpot Recipes (8208 Views)
- Simple Comfort Food – Crockpot Sloppy Joes (6896 Views)
- How to Make the Best Homemade French Fries (6627 Views)
- Slow Cooker Recipe Chicken Piccata (5461 Views)
- Juicy Turkey Meatloaf in Crockpot (5374 Views)
- Crockpot Lemon Chicken Recipe (5080 Views)