If you have a new crockpot you might be wondering where you can get crockpot cookbooks. The Crockpot Cookbook by Rival is a very popular one. You can get a crockpot cookbook online or in a book store. Some of the books are especially useful because they contain information about crockpot care and crockpot cooking tips as well. If you have a very small crockpot, you might want to get small crockpot cookbooks to make your crockpot soups, crockpot dessert recipes and more for one or two people.
There is a crockpot cookbook at Books a Million, which costs less than $13. This is an 118 page book, which you can get from Booksamillion.com. You can also find books containing the best crockpot recipes at Amazon.com. There are many different cookbooks on Amazon so whether you are looking for easy crockpot recipes, crockpot appetizer recipes or healthy crockpot recipes, you should be able to find the right crockpot cookery book for you.
Types of Crock Pot Cookbooks
The crockpot was invented by the Crock-Pot company and they also sell cookbooks, which include the old fashioned kinds of recipe that Grandma would make. Popular slow cooker cookbooks include Betty Crocker cookbooks, Slow Cookers for Dummies, and then the Better Homes and Gardens cookbook, which is called Slow Cooker Recipes.
Most slow cooker cookbooks range from about ten dollars to around forty dollars, depending where you shop, what kind of crockpot cookery recipes you are looking for, and how many pages the cookery book has. There are also places you can go where you can create, publish, and sell your own crockery cookbooks if you are a keen slow cooker chef. If this is the case, you can publish your recipes on Lulu.com and people can pay to purchase a cookbook from you or download your recipes.
Finding Crockpot Recipes Online
Of course, if you are interested in learning how to make new crockpot recipes, you can find a wealth of information online and there are so many different crockpot meals listed online for free that you do not even have to buy a crockpot cooking book to find out how to make them. You can find 4 ingredient crockpot recipes or pretty much any other crockpot recipe you want to try online on one of the many recipe websites.
Do not forget that you do not have to rigidly stick to crockpot recipes either. Once you understand how a slow cooker works and you know about what can and cannot be slow cooked, you can alter crockpot recipes to suit your own tastes, substituting herbs and spices and using different vegetables. Some of the very best crockpot recipes are created by trial and error!
Photo Credit: The New Slow Cooker: Comfort Classics Reinvented
- Easy Grilled Eggplant with a Basil Tomato Salsa June 11, 2016
- Memorial Day Poem and Remembrance May 30, 2016
- The Updates Continue Notes from Site Owner Christine May 29, 2016
- How to Grill Vegetables for Perfect Results Every Time May 10, 2016
- How to Make the World’s Best Hamburger Recipes Guaranteed April 24, 2016
- Cleaning Barbecue Grills April 14, 2016
- A Few New Asparagus Ideas April 1, 2016
- How Do I Boil Easter Eggs? March 26, 2016
- How to Cook a Spiral-Sliced Ham March 12, 2016
- Traditional Easter Food and Easter Recipes March 6, 2016
- Romanian Baked Potato and Ham Recipe February 28, 2016
- Easy Cupcake Recipes to Make at Home February 11, 2016
- Valentine Recipe for Kids February 8, 2016
- Romantic Valentine Cupcake Recipe February 2, 2016
- Clever and Creative Valentine Food January 24, 2016
- Sensational Superbowl Party Food Ideas January 22, 2016
- Cheese and Tomato Mini Pizza Recipe January 20, 2016
- Pizza Makes Perfect Comfort Food January 19, 2016
- Home (76081 Views)
- Grilled Chicken Sliders Recipe (43123 Views)
- Overnight Crockpot Oatmeal with Cinnamon and Vanilla (36121 Views)
- How to Make the Best Homemade French Fries (25285 Views)
- Popular Breakfast Foods (22399 Views)
- Different Curry Regions (19644 Views)
- Homemade Gravy Recipes (19511 Views)
- Easy Cold Pasta Salad Recipes (18051 Views)
- Crockpot Lemon Chicken Recipe (17587 Views)
- Recipes for Panini Sandwiches (15795 Views)
- Different Curry RegionsFebruary 19, 2015
- A Guide to Essential Herbs for CookingFebruary 3, 2015
- RecipeographySeptember 4, 2014
- Wine Cellars More Then Just Wine StorageJuly 7, 2014
- Basic Wine Cellars - What to Look ForJuly 7, 2014
- An Introduction to Wine CollectingJuly 7, 2014
- Order Wine OnlineJuly 7, 2014
- Tips for Making the Best Cheeseburger RecipesNovember 16, 2013
- Good Crockpot RecipesNovember 2, 2013
- Orange Oil - The Vibrant OilOctober 1, 2013