What do you think of when you think of hamburgers? Many people would say the golden arches of McDonalds are the first thing to come to mind or even their favorite McDonalds burger or Burger King burger. It is fun to recreate famous hamburger recipes at home too and you might want to try a quarterpounder, a mushroom double Swiss or even a healthy veggie burger recipe for your family tonight.
When thinking about famous hamburgers Connecticut, California or New York might spring to mind, since hamburgers are closely associated with the United States. You might already be familiar with the Rally’s hamburgers history, the history of White Castle hamburger recipes, or the history of McDonalds and such facts add to the whole eating experience.
Popular Fast Food Chain Burgers
At White Castle, you will find jalapeño cheeseburgers. At McDonalds you can eat a Big Mac, which is probably the most famous hamburger in the world, a quarterpounder, bacon cheeseburger or one of many other varieties. These famous hamburgers also come with a variety of side dishes, including fries, onion rings, salad and more.
These burger chains might have started out with hamburgers and fries only but now the menus include many other items, such as chicken sandwiches, fish sandwiches, breakfasts, desserts and milkshakes. The menus of the international chains vary country by country but hamburgers are popular the world over.
Burger King, which is called Hungry Jack’s in Australia, also sells very well known burgers such as the Whopper. Wendy’s is famous for their square patties.
Louis’ Lunch in New Haven, Connecticut, has been selling burgers since 1895. This restaurant claims to be the oldest hamburger restaurant in the United States. The burgers at Louis’ Lunch are broiled in original 1898 Bridge & Beach vertical cast iron stoves.
White Castle is famed for their slider style burgers. They have trademarked the word “Slyders” and these are two and a half inch burgers with five holes punched into them. The holes eliminate the need to flip these burgers and help them to cook evenly. These burgers were first sold for five cents each in 1921.
White Castle was the first company to sell their burgers in vending machines and grocery stores. They now have more than four hundred restaurants all over the United States.
Red Robin and Fuddruckers are burger chains specializing in restaurant-style hamburgers rather than fast food chain style. Restaurant style burgers are thicker. Fast food chain burgers are thinner so they cook faster.
Hamburgers might have originated from Germany might they are very much a national institution in America and lots of people love to eat hamburgers at least once a week.
Making Famous Hamburger Recipes
The great thing about famous hamburger recipes is that they are just as versatile as all the other hamburger recipes so if you want to tweak a recipe, maybe adding fried mushrooms or using a different kind of bun, you can personalize your hamburger recipes and cheeseburger recipes however you like.
A lot of the most famous grilled hamburger recipes are actually very simple to make. Hamburgers are naturally juicy and tasty if you make them right, which means that lots of different seasonings are unnecessary. Hamburgers for fast food restaurants are normally mass-produced and frozen so restaurant style hamburgers and homemade hamburger recipes are juicier and more flavorful. If you have never tried a homemade hamburger before, you are in for a real treat!
- Easy Grilled Eggplant with a Basil Tomato Salsa June 11, 2016
- Memorial Day Poem and Remembrance May 30, 2016
- The Updates Continue Notes from Site Owner Christine May 29, 2016
- How to Grill Vegetables for Perfect Results Every Time May 10, 2016
- How to Make the World’s Best Hamburger Recipes Guaranteed April 24, 2016
- Cleaning Barbecue Grills April 14, 2016
- A Few New Asparagus Ideas April 1, 2016
- How Do I Boil Easter Eggs? March 26, 2016
- How to Cook a Spiral-Sliced Ham March 12, 2016
- Traditional Easter Food and Easter Recipes March 6, 2016
- Romanian Baked Potato and Ham Recipe February 28, 2016
- Easy Cupcake Recipes to Make at Home February 11, 2016
- Valentine Recipe for Kids February 8, 2016
- Romantic Valentine Cupcake Recipe February 2, 2016
- Clever and Creative Valentine Food January 24, 2016
- Sensational Superbowl Party Food Ideas January 22, 2016
- Cheese and Tomato Mini Pizza Recipe January 20, 2016
- Pizza Makes Perfect Comfort Food January 19, 2016
- Home (75476 Views)
- Grilled Chicken Sliders Recipe (42745 Views)
- Overnight Crockpot Oatmeal with Cinnamon and Vanilla (35220 Views)
- How to Make the Best Homemade French Fries (23359 Views)
- Popular Breakfast Foods (18833 Views)
- Homemade Gravy Recipes (17746 Views)
- Easy Cold Pasta Salad Recipes (16755 Views)
- Crockpot Lemon Chicken Recipe (15963 Views)
- Different Curry Regions (15702 Views)
- Swedish Meatballs Recipe (15067 Views)
- Different Curry RegionsFebruary 19, 2015
- A Guide to Essential Herbs for CookingFebruary 3, 2015
- RecipeographySeptember 4, 2014
- Wine Cellars More Then Just Wine StorageJuly 7, 2014
- Basic Wine Cellars - What to Look ForJuly 7, 2014
- An Introduction to Wine CollectingJuly 7, 2014
- Order Wine OnlineJuly 7, 2014
- Tips for Making the Best Cheeseburger RecipesNovember 16, 2013
- Good Crockpot RecipesNovember 2, 2013
- Orange Oil - The Vibrant OilOctober 1, 2013