About Me and the Recipe Publishing Network
Welcome back to my site. I appreciate when people pay me a return visit. I hope you are finding lots of yummy things to try. Once again thanks and enjoy my site. If you have not had the chance on past visits to sign up for our newsletter you might wish to. Another fun way to see what is new is by following one of our social pages. Christine
Hi. I’m Christine, the owner of the Recipe Publishing Network, and I wanted to tell you a bit about me and my business. You’re probably wondering what qualifies me to write about food and share this information with you. Well, that is a multipart question.
One of my main qualifiers is that I’m the mother of four wonderful boys and, as any busy parent knows, this means experience with extensive meal planning; keeping my boys happy and well-fed is a major part of each day.
One of the things you will notice is quite a few of my sites begin with the prefix of “easy” and this is no mistake. About fifteen years ago, I was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis and this has had a major impact on my family and me, with regard to the way we do things. One of the ways it has affected me is to limit the amount of time I can spend standing in the kitchen.
Since I have never been a quitter and I wasn’t about to turn to that garbage food in a box for my family, this left me having to work smarter in the kitchen. Along with this came the need to make things “easier” without sacrificing quality. You will find this concept reflected in all of my sites and none more than one of my first sites, JelloRecipes.net, which is a collection of easy-to-make dessert recipes that cut down on the work but not the taste.
Not everyone has physical limitations like I do but not many people want to make complicated recipes every day, especially if they have a houseful of energetic kids who need regular good food.
As my boys turn into teenagers, life and food seem to go hand and hand. I want my kids to always have quality food so making recipes that reflect this is imperative in our daily lives.
The other problem I have with MS is that my work options are limited. Not many employers would give me the chance I wanted for a better future for my boys. So, I took my love of food and started trying to learn all I could about running an internet business. I searched and hit a lot of dead ends before one day buying a small website on eBay. This introduced me to the world of content publishing.
That site I still run till this day and it’s called GrilledVegetableRecipe.com. It’s my oldest site and it’s had many upgrades and more than a few redesigns to bring it to the site you see now. Today it is totally CSS-based and much bigger than what I started out with, with that little site on eBay; the only thing still the same is the name.
That was almost 5 years ago and, many sites later in many recipe specialties, we have grown into quite the little business. All our sites have been upgraded over the years and one thing we try to incorporate into all our specialty food sites is value for you, the visitor.
I am sorry to say that in my opinion many of the so-called recipe sites on the internet, belonging to my fellow webmasters, are pure junk and a waste of time. When I set out to put my name to a site, I aim for a site loaded with 100% unique content that answers the food and cooking questions you are asking and hopefully inspires you with excellent recipes, cooking tips and meal suggestions, as well as all the exciting variety that home cooks need. I aim to make sites that not only am I proud to put my name to but also sites that you will want to share with your friends and social bookmark to share with others.
That brings us to this blog. It has come to the point where the business has grown so much that I need a way to share all this with you, a way to let advertisers know about us and to make it easy for you to find all our other sites. That is why I wanted to start a company blog – to share even more cooking and food information with you and to get the word out about our sites. This blog is our central hub and, if you want to learn more about anything related to food or discover some new easy recipes, this is a great place to start exploring from.
Starting in the spring of 2011, we have launched a major social media campaign to introduce even more people to the high quality food sites in the Recipe Publishing Network family of recipe and food sites. As we look to the future, I hope to grow the business to cover even more specialty food niches and, to this end, am close to launching my newest site – EasyCookieRecipes.com.
After this more general site, I plan on adding more specialty food sites to my existing group and I have some really overlooked subjects to be covered. I hope you enjoy the blog and, if you have a minute, please take some time to add us to your favorite social media site. I truly appreciate the votes of confidence. It helps me keep putting even more resources into the business and delivering even more high quality food information to you.
- Easy Grilled Eggplant with a Basil Tomato Salsa June 11, 2016
- Memorial Day Poem and Remembrance May 30, 2016
- The Updates Continue Notes from Site Owner Christine May 29, 2016
- How to Grill Vegetables for Perfect Results Every Time May 10, 2016
- How to Make the World’s Best Hamburger Recipes Guaranteed April 24, 2016
- Cleaning Barbecue Grills April 14, 2016
- A Few New Asparagus Ideas April 1, 2016
- How Do I Boil Easter Eggs? March 26, 2016
- How to Cook a Spiral-Sliced Ham March 12, 2016
- Traditional Easter Food and Easter Recipes March 6, 2016
- Romanian Baked Potato and Ham Recipe February 28, 2016
- Easy Cupcake Recipes to Make at Home February 11, 2016
- Valentine Recipe for Kids February 8, 2016
- Romantic Valentine Cupcake Recipe February 2, 2016
- Clever and Creative Valentine Food January 24, 2016
- Sensational Superbowl Party Food Ideas January 22, 2016
- Cheese and Tomato Mini Pizza Recipe January 20, 2016
- Pizza Makes Perfect Comfort Food January 19, 2016
- Home (76081 Views)
- Grilled Chicken Sliders Recipe (43115 Views)
- Overnight Crockpot Oatmeal with Cinnamon and Vanilla (36113 Views)
- How to Make the Best Homemade French Fries (25267 Views)
- Popular Breakfast Foods (22361 Views)
- Different Curry Regions (19593 Views)
- Homemade Gravy Recipes (19476 Views)
- Easy Cold Pasta Salad Recipes (18041 Views)
- Crockpot Lemon Chicken Recipe (17569 Views)
- Recipes for Panini Sandwiches (15770 Views)
- Different Curry RegionsFebruary 19, 2015
- A Guide to Essential Herbs for CookingFebruary 3, 2015
- RecipeographySeptember 4, 2014
- Wine Cellars More Then Just Wine StorageJuly 7, 2014
- Basic Wine Cellars - What to Look ForJuly 7, 2014
- An Introduction to Wine CollectingJuly 7, 2014
- Order Wine OnlineJuly 7, 2014
- Tips for Making the Best Cheeseburger RecipesNovember 16, 2013
- Good Crockpot RecipesNovember 2, 2013
- Orange Oil - The Vibrant OilOctober 1, 2013